Thursday, April 23, 2015

Out

Today was my last day at Sinai.

Neurology isn't what I want to do forever and so I'm excited to move on to the next adventure. For me, this means oncology, something I've wanted to do since my last semester of nursing school.

It seems so long ago that I felt like I was mindlessly clicking buttons and writing the same but slightly different cover letters over and over and hoping for someone to say SOMETHING, even if it was rejection. After six months, I finally had a job. At the time, I had no interest in pulmonary and infectious disease but if they were willing to give me a pay check, I was willing to work for one.

The idea of me being able to move on because I decided I wanted to do something else was unfathomable.

Nursing school friends, it gets better.


No comments:

Post a Comment